For more information about the regulation of massage therapists, or for a list of registered massage therapists, call our toll free number. There will be someone available to personally speak to you between the hours of 9:00 am to 11:00 am, Monday to Friday. If you call after these hours, please leave your name and a number where we can contact you. Your call will be returned promptly. If you have any other queries or wish to lodge a complaint, contact the registrar by telephone, email or mail at the address shown below, or use our handy contact form. All inquiries are handled individually and your privacy and confidentiality are ensured. Your request or concern will receive a reply as soon as possible.
We are now available to see you in person at our office located at 40 Commonwealth Avenue, Suite 114 in Mt. Pearl. Our hours are as follows:
Please check our calendar to see current office hours.
Thank you for your interest in the College of Massage Therapists of Newfoundland and Labrador. As volunteers, we serve to protect your interests. If you wish to contact a committee directly you can do so using the following e-mail addresses:
- General Inquiries: email@example.com
- Communications Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complaints Authorization Committee:
- Education, Quality Assurance & Scope of Practice Committee: email@example.com
- Finance and Administration Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration and Examination Committee: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- CMTNL Chair: email@example.com
Address: 40 Commonwealth Avenue, Suite 114 Mt.Pearl, NL A1N 1W6
Phone: 1-709-739-7181 Fax: 1-709-739-7182 Toll Free: 1-888-739-7181