Changes in 2018
This year we will be increasing fee’s by $25 so Active fee’s will now be $450 and Inactive Fee’s will now be $200 for the year. We had initially set out a four year increase in 2016 but didn’t feel we needed to increase last year. This change was announced at our AGM 2017. Please read the Renewal Letter from the Registrar for 2018-19 Renewal Letter from the Registrar Jan. 2018
A valid First Aid Certificate must accompany your registration renewal document in order for your registration to be processed. This policy came into effect April 1, 2013.
Payment of fees must accompany your application form. Money order, VISA, Master Card, Debit in Office and certified cheque are accepted. At this time we are not accepting online payments. Please download and complete the Massage Therapist Registration Renewal Application and send along with your payment to our office.
DOWNLOAD: CMTNL Renewal Form 2018-19pdf
Please read the form carefully and complete every section. If you need more space, use a separate sheet of paper.
[tabby title=”Name and Address Info”]
- Check box at top of form (yes/no) whether any of your contact information has changed from your 2018-19 renewal. Highlight or write your changes in red, if possible. This will help us update our database.
- We would prefer to send information from the College to registrants through email. Please indicate if you are willing to receive information through email.
- Your primary business address is the place where you do the majority of your massage therapy work. This address will be in the Public Register and thus available to the public. Your home address is never given out to the public unless it is also your business address.
- All mail will be sent to your home address or email address unless otherwise specified.
- If you change your name, please write the new name in the space provided and send a photocopy of an official document (e.g. marriage certificate, divorce degree), which shows both your old name and your new name. When we receive your official document, we will change your name on the register and send a new certificate.
- If your professional liability insurance lapses, you are required to notify the College within 10 days.
- If your membership in the Newfoundland and Labrador Massage Therapists Association lapses, this is considered a lapse in professional liability insurance.
- During the year, you are required to inform the College in writing within 30 days of any change in your name or address (both home and business).
Your registration is not complete unless professional liability insurance and NLMTA membership are current. This applies to both Active and Inactive Registrants.
Sign and date the renewal form and return to the CMTNL with your accompanying fees:
Active registration: $450 Inactive registration: $200
If using VISA, Master Card or Debit, please provide full information. Name, as it appears on your card, card number, expiry date and csv.
NSF fees are $35 for cheques or Visas that are unable to be processed due to insufficient funds