- Jessica Moore, Chair
- Samantha Piercy, Chair of Exams
- Melanie Peddle, Chair of Quality Assurance, Education and Scope of Practice
- Jennifer Earle, Chair of Communications
- Claudette Warren, Chair of Complaints and Discipline
- Yolanda Critch, Registrar
- Heather Coates
Disciplinary Panel Public Members
- David Murphy
- Kerri-Lynn Power
The Board meets four or more times a year with one annual general meeting for all members of the College. The College submits an annual report and auditor’s report to the Minister of Health and Community Services. All massage therapists must be registered with the College in order to practice massage therapy in the province of Newfoundland and Labrador. All massage therapists must abide by the Act, Regulations, Bylaws, Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice.
If a member of the public has a concern about the care he or she has received from a massage therapist they should contact the Registrar. Strict confidence is maintained in answering all concerns.
Contact the Registrar through 709 739 7181 or toll free at 888 739 7181.